Life is better on the lake!!! 9 Sunrise Point Lane is proof of this. This custom McSpadden “smart” home sits on a private peninsula in the coveted, gated, country club community of River Hills. The house is zoned for award-winning Clover schools, but has low South Carolina taxes. There are almost too many features to mention, but we’ll give it a try.
This immaculate home features over 7,000 square feet of living space and is truly an entertainers dream. There are 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, 5 full baths and 2 half-baths giving plenty of space for your family and guests to enjoy the lake.
There are too many features to list in this one-of-a-kind home, but here’s a partial list:
- 3 car garage with workshop with dust collection and air filtration systems
- TimberTech dock with covered boat lift and wave runner ramps
- Exercise area with sauna and full bathroom
- Salt water pool with waterfall and spa
- Lake views from each room
- Home office with dual work areas and custom cabinetry
- Chef’s kitchen with professional grade appliances and 11 foot granite island with walnut inlay
- 3-stop elevator
- Gameroom and wet bar
Built in 2008, this home has all of the modern features you want, and all of the luxurious appointments you desire. This entertainer’s dream home can be yours, but don’t delay or you could miss it.
For more information or to schedule a private tour of this or any other home in the Lake Wylie area, call us at 803-831-8588. To view the full listing click here. You can view current listings and create custom searches on our website here.