If you’re like us, you’re thinking about all of the celebrations we have missed out on for the last few years. You probably want to make up for lost time, and we have a few great ideas for the best holiday lights and markets to help you start celebrating early. Here are a few of our favorite places for holiday lights:
- Carowinds Winterfest – Fort Mill, SC, lights, parade, treats, and activities all for $24.99 per person.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway’s Speedway Christmas – Concord, NC, 3.75 mile drive through event, $30-40 per car with a fast pass option for $70/car.
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens Holidays at the Garden – Belmont, NC, outdoor event with food trucks, beverages, and marshmallow roasting. $14.95 per adult, savings for seniors, and kids, children under 2 are free.
- Festival of Trees in Belmont – Belmont, NC, a free event in historic downtown Belmont.
- McAdenville’s Christmas Town USA, McAdenville, NC. This free event is perfect for driving through, or walking.
We also love many of the holiday markets. Here are just a few:
- Charlotte Christmas Village – Uptown Charlotte. Shopping and European food and drink options. $5/day or season pass for $35.
- Hot Stuff Holiday Market – Plaza Midwood. Crafts, Food, and community. Free.
For more information on buying or selling a home in the Lake Wylie area, call us at 803-831-8588. You can view current listings and create custom searches on our website here.