Ghosts and Goblins, get ready, it’s that time of year again for some spooky fun! From Scarowinds to haunted car washes to haunted houses to creepy trails, we have all of the details so you can make the most of the season.
- Scarowinds – select nights September – Halloween night – 7pm – midnight – Theme park becomes scream park with haunted attractions, shows, and characters throughout the Carowinds theme park in Rock Hill. Online price $39 per person, $72 at the gate.
- Tunnel of Terror Haunted Car Wash – Pack your car full of family or friends for a scare and get your car washed too. At the AquaWave Express Car Wash in Belmont. Tickets are $22 per car, wash included. Thursdays – Sundays until Halloween, 7pm – midnight.
- Frightmare! At Mr. Putty’s in Tega Cay – Haunted House, Haunted Mini-Golf, and scare zones await you at Mr. Putty’s. Fridays and Saturdays until Halloween, 7-11 pm. $15 general admission, $20 combo pass for golf and haunted house.
- The 901 Nightmare – wander the woods through old barns, an abandoned insane asylum, and various outbuildings in a maze of terror. Open Friday – Sunday and the Thursday before Halloween, 7:30-10:30 pm. Admission is $20 for adults and $15 for children.
If scary isn’t your scene, try one of these pumpkin patches with activities for the kids:
- Curtin Farms – this working farm in Clover offers non-spooky fun for school groups. They offer two hour tours with multiple education stations, pumpkin patch, hayrides and hay maze.
- Hunter Farm – closed Mondays, pumpkin patch, wagon rides, and petting barn. Reservations are required for wagon rides. On Providence Road in Weddington.
- Tega Cay Pumpkin Patch and Grace Pumpkin Patch in Tega Cay – just pumpkin patches, no tours or hayrides. Photo opportunities and pumpkins you can buy and bring home.
If you are ready to buy or sell a home in the Lake Wylie area, call us at 803-831-8588 to get started. You can view current listings and create custom searches on our website here.